Web Design for Small Business The Floteat Vet
The Floreat Vet (previously ‘Floreat Vet’) has been caring for the animal community since 1988. They had a change in ownership, newly renovated their hospital adding in cutting edge equipment and undergone a complete rebrand all at the same time.
Looking to grow his newly acquired small business, John at The Floreat Vet knew his online presence would be key in displaying his state-of-the-art facilities and connecting to his local customers. Our team’s goal was to create a website that would drive increased traffic, ensuring potential four-legged customers would receive the gold standard in veterinary medicine.
“We’ve just launched our new website. From an easy, professional first meeting, through to a smooth development, and the launch of a simply beautiful site that answers our brief perfectly...
...I can’t say enough good things about Integranet.
We’re not particularly tech-savvy, but they’ve taken all the stress out of it, and now we’ve got the sharpest online presence on the block.”
- John Pascall Director & Owner, The Floreat Vet
- Create new website design and layout to reflect the new brand and ideal customers.
- Use an easy to use CMS platform that a non-technical person could maintain on a daily basis.
- Migrate from two old websites (WordPress and Squarespace) to a new website (Kentico).
- Shutdown of two old websites without losing traffic.
We put our local analysts and strategists onto the task, they quickly did some market research as to what the local community would be looking for, and what other competitors are currently offering.
The new layout was designed to promote key services and the amazing staff that make up the team at The Floreat Vet. Key to the site was ensuring that the main banner on the home page could be easy to update daily, and the menu navigation was clean and simple to use, clearly displaying services available.
This means key promotion and messages (like new puppy school classes, or key promotions) would always be at the forefront of the site, while design and feel were always consistent. We also trained the team at The Floreat Vet how to manage their site, removing ongoing reliance on any website agency in Perth.
- We used Kentico as the CMS to keep website maintenance simple & highly cost effective.
- We implemented a clean new design used to promote key services.
- Our developers & analysts trained the team on how to manage their own website.
- We used a simple lead to enquiry system to optimise conversions online.
The Floreat Vet has a clean new look, and access to a great variety of tools to help them connect with their clients. As a small business in Perth, they needed to be trained on how to use and manage the site themselves to continue to keep it fresh and up-to-date. If you need to shut down your old sites, migrate to a completely new website or are a Perth small business needing general website support, let’s talk.