Leading government website developers in Perth
At Integranet, we have had the pleasure of working with a variety of Western Australian government agencies, from WALGA to the Department of Fisheries, with each project delivered on time and within budget. We are also proud to be on the CUA, offering digital services from our head office in Perth.
Get your a free instant website audit here.
We are deeply familiar with producing the user-friendly designs aligned to government website style standards that enable a ‘one government’ experience. When you work with us, you can trust that we put accessibility, security and web standards compatibility first with every feature we develop. Government web portals can have a significant impact on an individual’s overall experience with public services, and we will help you ensure that experience is a positive one.
Accessibility, usability and efficiency is central to our government website designs.
- WCAG AA standards compliance – All government websites are required to meet WCAG AA standards and, our team of government website designers in Perth will go the extra mile to ensure yours meets these requirements.
- Responsive design – Our team will build you a fully responsive website template, to ensure your online visitors can browse your site just as easily on a mobile as they would on a desktop computer.
- Consistent, clean navigation and search – All Integranet government sites are built to meet the exact state government website framework design standards, delivering accessible, direct navigation options.
Free up your valuable staff resources by allowing website visitors to use a variety of self-service tools and functionality – we will build it all to meet your exact needs.
Digital service delivery to suit every need, websites that cater for what you do.
At Integranet, our Perth team of government website designers can develop sites with all the functionality you need to create a ‘one stop shop’ for your clients. So, whether you are a local government council, an agency or the face of a new initiative, we’ve got you covered. Some of the key functionalities we can build into your site are:
- Document libraries – Whether it’s policy, fact sheets or public records, we can design a document library that ensures only the latest version of any document is displayed on your site. With version control and workflows, it’s never been easier to keep your website’s documents up to date.
- Secure transactions – Whether it is the exchange of information, money, managing licenses or user data, we can build a secure site that can meet your transactional needs.
- Integration with third party software – We have built website solutions to integrate with records management systems, HR systems and more. This allows you to streamline your services with powerful workflows that automate information sharing.
- Web forms – From contact forms to event signups, we can build forms that securely collect your visitor’s information and requests. Securely.
- Online chat – We know that reducing the demand on phone and face-to-face staff can be a critical concern in government departments trying to make the most of their customer service team. We can build web chat solutions to help automate some of the simpler queries.
- Mobile apps – We have first-hand experience building apps for government services, and can help you on every step of the process towards building an app that saves time for both internal and external service delivery.
- News and events – Our publishing workflows allow staff to schedule content to be published and unpublished at the date and time you choose. We can also incorporate automated approval processes with built-in check points, allowing you to time your new announcements and initiatives perfectly!
Government websites can be heavily trafficked and heavily scrutinised.
At Integranet, we understand that government agencies also face complex challenges from within when it comes to approval processes and stakeholders. Our Perth team of web designers are We're adept at managing communication, time and budget to meet the unique needs of government. We are dedicated to ensuring your new site meets your objectives and enhances your service delivery.
At Integranet, we can help you take the next step towards an efficient, effective online services tool - all built to the highest Australian government digital standards. Book a free consultation with our government web development team today, or get a free instant website audit here.