Build an extra-mile website with a Kentico Gold Partner
Gold means quality and at Integranet Digital we have dedicated ourselves to delivering the highest quality websites in Perth thanks to the powerful Kentico CMS platform.
We are proud to have earned the Kentico Gold Partner status. This means we have been recognised for the number of websites we've deployed, the quality of our solutions, the experience of our team and our leadership in the web development industry. It is also a reflection of the time we've invested in building a close relationship with the platform we use to build your solution.
We work hand in hand with Kentico.
Our partnership with Kentico means customers have both the solution partner and platform working together in harmony to ensure the success of your project. You have peace of mind in knowing that you will avoid typical setbacks from an inexperienced or less qualified team. It's something not many other service providers do well and is a key reason why many of our clients choose to work with us. Working with Integranet Digital means we can offer a technically well-built solution with future growth in mind, zero outsourcing of your code, comprehensive training for you and your staff, plus a team who love what they do.
As Kentico Gold Partners we can:
- Build a technically sound website using leading methodology
- Upgrade your site to future Kentico versions in a stable and secure manner
- Build powerful custom integrations with the platform
- Make insightful recommendations on how to maximise out of the box functionality
- Give real examples of similar websites we've built relevant to your situation
In case you haven’t worked with us before, our team has proven experience in delivering e-commerce functionality, document management solutions, automated marketing tools, intranets, mobile applications and mobile responsive designs. Working with a leading development company means we share your goal to exceed your business expectations, and by using Integranet Digital you will gain a team who are committed to your long-term success.
“Kentico is the only all-in-one platform built entirely in-house, meaning you avoid the frustrations of dealing with disparate systems – so you’re up and running quicker. Providing the right customer experience has never been so simple.”
We love all the features.
There are so many reasons to use Kentico for your next digital project. We have found that Kentico offers an enterprise level solution for a fraction of the cost but by no means limited in its features. It can save development time where many other platforms fall short or underdeliver. For a comprehensive list of features click here.
- Web content management – Deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels and devices. Proven to integrate with almost any back-end system, Kentico gives you ultimate flexibility, freeing time and resources so you can accomplish more.
- E-commerce – Keep the design of your site navigation and structure of the online store in line with your vision. Simple integration with external systems, easy ways to pay and support for multiple languages and currencies means developing a consistent global online retail presence is effortless.
- Online marketing – Web analytics, lead scoring, and marketing automation allows you to nurture leads, and analyse and optimise your campaigns to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Intranet and collaboration – Easy-to-use project management, seamless SharePoint integration, advanced workgroup collaboration, and customisable department-specific pages, Kentico is the simpler, faster way to smarter working.
- Online communities – Out-of-the-box support for forums, blogs, groups, and more. Kentico helps you build active communities for even greater brand advocacy.
- Platform – The all-in-one CMS platform offers rich out-of-the-box functionality, an extensive set of features, and incredible levels of customisability for rapid website development.
- Security – With Kentico’s security features, you never need to worry about your website being hacked, data being compromised, or information being leaked.
Are you having issues with your Kentico website?
The Integranet Digital team are Perth based, we don’t outsource, and we can provide a free consult to review the health of your site. We can address issues such as poor user experience (UX), slow websites and optimisation of web elements, widgets and modules.
Are you frustrated with your website integrations being unreliable or non-existent?
We have a proven history building seamless tools alongside Kentico that boost productivity and remove the day to day headaches for your team. One meeting with our techspolorers will show you our in-depth knowledge, and sat the very least be informative and empower you to think through the next step for your organisation. Get in touch for a no obligation free consult.