In today’s modern workplace, staff are constantly moving and are bombarded with emails. The majority of organisations either plan to implement some form of digital hub or are planning to revamp their intranet but are not sure where to start.
Transform internal communications with a modern intranet and an effective intranet strategy.
As reputable intranet developers in Perth, Integranet can provide everything your employees need to create a central source of truth with essential information, in a mobile responsive and clean layout that you (and your team) would want to use every day.
What our intranets can do for you.
We build centralised digital hubs that increase collaboration, equipping Perth organisations with the ability to communicate efficiently, share news, manage documents, increase compliance, identify trends, discuss potential issues, build company culture and plenty more.
Our developers will tailor your intranet, extranet or portal to your local needs, using global best practise and leading methodology. From just a quick chat with our techsplorers we can share how we’ve been developing intranets in Perth and how other clients have overcome similar challenges. Our focus is to keep your intranet development process as smooth as possible and create a high level of user acceptance and staff buy in.
We build intranets with features that your employees need.
- Integrated directories – Find the right team member with the right skills instantly. Stop the double handling of outdated details with a company directory that is integrated with your Active Directory and maintained with user profiles.
- Document management – Avoid dated documents cluttering up your drives. Imagine all of you documents (synced with your document management software) at your employees finger tips 24/7.
- Communication hub - Connect employees everywhere with staff forums, messaging and notification features to help them fell special and supported.
- Smart search – One search bar that looks through all pages, news, events, directories and even content within a document. Finding the right information should be easy.
- News & Events Pages – No more isolated team members; with news and events pages featuring calendar integration that also allows you to export details to your own calendar.
- Custom Pages & Widgets – Build your own additional pages, knowledge bases or FAQ sections, or even a page that has a bit of everything. We can create all the functionality you need and set up the page templates you want.
- Software integration – Leverage tools you're already using by making them even more accessible. We can help build integrations with Microsoft Share Point, Office 365, CRM and ERP systems.
- Personas & custom user journeys – Your team is busy, personalise each employee’s experience and avoid flooding your intranet with irrelevant information by only showing them information based on pre-set personas. We can even help you build and understand what your persona’s are, ask us how.
- Workflows & user permissions – Get secure areas on your site to protect your information. Build workflows to automate and streamline specific tasks to keep you organised.
- Easy management – We build intranets that are easy to use, giving you control of your site and content (look and feel) without a heavy reliance on developers, saving on future costs.
- Interactive maps – Combining integrations with API’s to create a google-esque map with multiple location pins and custom details to add in those important notes about a certain site for everyone to see.
- Mobile friendly – To support the growth of decentralised offices and a moving workforce, we design and build your intranet with mobile responsive intranet layouts. We can even do this with any future mobile apps you might need.
SharePoint or CMS based Intranet?
We are able to harness the power of Kentico and Microsoft SharePoint. Having experience and capability in both platform types gives us the ability and insight to recommend the best approach for your organisation. You’ll also benefit from a team of local in-house developers (we don’t outsource) who will build your platform and train your staff on how to use it.
We understand government intranet policies too.
We’ve worked with a large number of local councils and are fully aware of the Australian Government's policies and programmes that are in place to protect data and the community. We are experienced in handling confidential information, adhering to best practice regulations and ensuring strict compliance. Whether your platform requires secure areas, multiple user types or integrates with 3rd party software our developers will keep you covered.
We're here to help.
The number one reason employee intranets fail is due to unclear ownership and a lack of governance, which is normal if you’ve never had to build one before, or don’t have a team internally to do it. We guide businesses on how to gain ROI and value out of their intranets, helping them to navigate through challenges and trends facing organisations today. Get in touch for a free consultation today.